Quote:

I was the only DD in our group and we decided at the beginning of the week that we would hit the road after my run. Plus I wanted to LOL.

I see we have made some progress in this session, Don. Missed shifts are a performance issue, which must be dealt with by practice and focus. The ease at which you succumb to peer pressure and the lure of a cold beer however is something we must work on, and I have a feeling one may be easier to work through than the other. Please pay the receptionist on your way out...

Keefe, and Jay
Let's see, since Drag Week, Dad sold his shop that he owned for 20 years, one caveat, he had to clean it and the catch pen behind it out. 6 cars and 11 trailer loads of stuff had to be hauled the 70 miles from Fairland to the brothers' place in Owasso, including a 2 post lift and a 4 post lift. Then Boone took on a project rental house that Darren had dropped the ball on, and he's trying to fix that up. Long story short, the poor truck has sat, unattended since two days before Drag Week started. I would gladly leave the Valiant at home, if it meant the Truck was ready to go, but I'm 1200 miles away, I can throw money at it, but that doesn't mean anything is going to get done!

7476221-SAM_1765.JPG (100 downloads)

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines