Quote:

I was out in the desert "playing" on the quads with Kate yesterday. We got to a long stretch in a wash where I saw her bare down on the handlebars and leave me in the dust. Caught up to her and mentioned her little stunt and she shrugged and smiled..."because I can dad!" there might be hope for you yet kid!

Nice seeing you at SCSN.

Great spending time with you again, Jay. Darryl asked me on the drive down how long I'd known you, and I was forced to have another of those "How did all these years get behind us" moments like what occurs when we look at our kids!

ksj,
You are correct it is an addiction! Cult? I thought we took a blood oath not to mention that!

Rick Callahan's 68 Plymouth, would have slotted just inside the top ten of our list, and on the qualifying sheet of DD if he had been able to hang around for Saturday!

Tulsa 11.736-116.02
Ennis 11.76-116.97
Gilliam 11.679-117.81
Memphis 11.579-118.20
Tulsa Rain out friday, no-show saturday
4 Day Av. 11.680-117.25

Beginning to see a theme? Yeah, big ole B-bodies with stroker BBMs and no roll bars make great street cars to tour the country in, reach well into the 11's, and are reliable, plenty more examples to come!

7473171-MG_4057.jpg (70 downloads)

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines