Quote:

Or the "I took the car up to Tahoe this weekend & it didn't run very well... " No [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]? We live at sea level & you took a carbed vehicle up to 7000 ft & it didn't run the same.. What a revelation...

So Yeah if you understand a carbs limits & your OK with that than no problem & I realize the OP would, but my point being EFI when it's right does take care of allot of things a carb can't deal with....

As you know I have been to Tahoe and even higher altitudes. My car feels like it's missing 100 HP in Tahoe from when I'm at home at 800 ft. Even though I jet it way down and even give it more timing. It's a PITA changing jets and needlies every time we go to Tahoe or Reno to visit family.

And like what was said about exhaust smell, it's pretty bad in a challenger with stock style exhaust through the valance and the wind blowing the wrong way at a light or something. That's why I run AC almost all the time so the wife don't complain about the exhaust smell because the windows are up. FI would be great for that.

I used to run straight 110 leaded race gas and everyone noticed the smell and it was not too bad smelling. Then I started really driving my cars and couldn't afford race gas. Premium gas smells pretty bad by it's self. So last summer I dumped some grape scent into my gas tank and it smelled like grape for while. lol

I have return fuel lines on both my challengers and they don't smell like raw gas when I park them inside a garage after driving them. Now I do run stock style air cleaners that keep down the sound, smell and evaporation rate of the fuel bowl I believe. I vent both gas tanks back to the valve covers.
Come spring my exhaust will smell like cherry and vannila.