I am all good with my TQ's. I have had one on my 74 Duster360 since I got the car way back when. Have rebuilt it a couple of times (over 100k miles since restoring the car in 84 !!)and it runs great ! I also changed the Lean Burn on my 77 New Yorker 440 to standard electronic ignition, and about a 75 non-lean burn TQ. That car RAN SOOOOO good ! You set the choke with one pump, turn the key, and GO. It had NO hesitation when cold, and after about 2minutes was off the choke and running great ! . . . I always figure if you follow the factory steps for rebuilding a TQ, then it works great ! Course the above cars are all stock, so that makes it easy.

I already have the rebuilt 360, so, I am going with that - I know a 90's magnum 360 with the factory TBI would be cool, but have this engine now, so am going with it.

The car is not going to be a 4season machine. However, I do love to drive long distances to carshows, and the early/late year shows run into cold weather leaving from up north here. I am ok with carb, or EFI - specially the new style that do all the hard work for you ! Specially something like the Professional Products unit that has it all in the "carb" style body, and not needing a return line.

Guess it will all depend on whether or not I have been a good employee and see some bonus $$$ this year ! If so, I think I will pull the pin on the EFI. If not, then rebuild one of the many TQ's I have.

Thanks for the input . . . always a great discussion.

Cheers

Mark