Quote:

Quote:

Looks like you pretty much have clearance for about anything you want to put about anywhere you want to put it!! What are you going to use for a car to attach everything to?? Just kidding. I am not trying to offend you,,,I just think that I would be sort of 'intimidated' by the project every time I went into the garage. I have gotten into some big jobs like this in the past, but, don't think I will live long enough to do one like this now. Good luck and keep us posted with pics.

Gotta' feel GOOD getting this far along ...Looking good!! Keep at it

Thanks. I took some time and ground down all four vertical welds on the front area of the crossmember. Actually, I ground 2 of them down twice because I still didn't like the way they looked. I think I am starting to get the hang of it somewhat. I played around alot with the wirespeed and I might leave these as is. Here is what they look like. I know they don;t look great , but I feel they are strong.

I started to fine tune the fit of the quarters and tailpanel, and I am getting the filler panel and trunk gutters in on Monday. I am also looking at parachute mounts so that I can install the mount before the rear valence is final welded in.

More to come,
Greg.

1.50 60Ft. , 10.75@ 127MPH Hauling 3900 LBS.