Nice work Cbarra. Looks great so far.

I just finished repairing and reinforcing the rear part of the rockers and I am ready to start working on the front crossmember for the 4link.

I am planning on using some 1/8" plates to weld to my new rocker area and then weld the xmember to those plates. Any problem with certification if I just use maybe a 4X6 plate instead of a 6X6 contours to the rocker? It would be easier to just use a flat plate and it is still (I think) above what is required...which is to just weld the xmember to the rocker directly.

Also, do you guys with b-bodies and a 4link have to remove the entire package tray, or can I remove the reinforcement that hangs underneath and just trim arount the cage bars. In other words, do the rails clear the upper part of the tray??

Any constuctive criticism is fully welcome as this is my first backhalf build and I am trying to gain as much knowledge as I can.

Thanks, and I will post more pics as the progress happens in the next few days. I am slower than most you guys...just taking my time and going real slow.

Thanks,
Greg.

Last edited by Chargerfan68; 02/08/11 01:44 AM.

1.50 60Ft. , 10.75@ 127MPH Hauling 3900 LBS.