In no particular order:
1. Get spare wheels that you can run just for driving to the track & back. Put on a good DOT-legal bias-ply drag tire like the Hoosier QT Pros that someone else mentioned (I've ran them in the past, too). Throw a can or two of Flat-Fix into the trunk in case something happens and you need to limp it home. And buy a good low-PSI tire gauge 'cuz the pressure you'll want driving TO the track is about twice what you'll probably want to run ON the track.

2. With respect to: "All i wanted to know was if a bigger cam would require more throttle from a stop and if it would even be significant. Apparently thats too much for anyone to answer lol.", it's not a question with a Yes or No answer. Your driving style can have as much to do with how you move from a dead stop w/ a stick car as the car itself. The way the engine is tuned can, as well. A small cam with a tune that doesn't run clean under 2000 RPM is going to be more difficult to drive around than a big cam that's tuned to run clean from down low. It sounds like it'll have enough torque that the big question is: "How long will your clutch and/or tires last?" Like I said, it's really not a Yes/No type of question.

3. If you're not experienced at the drag strip... and you're going to be driving a stick car w/ questionable traction... then you need to be prepared for... disappointing ET slips. The car may have the HP to run 11s, but everything else may conspire against you; it might be tough to make a clean pass that even starts with 12.xx. Especially with a stick car, there is simply no short cut for experience gained from track time.

4. In various states of tune (build combinations, etc.), my 440 street car has run 13.8s, 13.2s, 12.5s, 12.2s, 11.7s, 11.2s, 11.0s and 10.5s. At some point that I can't pin down, it probably stopped being viable as a daily driver and turned into a weekend warrior. Building something basic, reliable and doesn't require you to f**k with it on a regular basis can go a long way to offset not having a quicker ET. My car has also spent extended periods of time in various stages of disassembly where the fun of owning and driving it was long forgotten. And then it just gets frustrating... Better to not shoot for the moon and have something you can actually drive and enjoy, rather than something that turns into a never-ending project.

5. BTW, I had to think quite a bit before I decided to reply any more to one of your threads. A couple of days ago IMO you went off on a petulant, self-important, tirade that made me wish I was a moderator who could have cut your cord right then and there. Someone else mentioned your resource pool on here would start to dry up pretty quickly if you didn't manage to chill out, etc. I'll guess it's already quite a bit more shallow than when you made your first post. Not sure what else to say on that topic.

Good luck with your project.