I don't get some of you guys ?? how are motors blowing up if it runs 1/4 mile ??? they don't blow up on the starting line or in the burn out box ?? most cars are geared for the 1/4 mile and if they start gearing them for the 1/8 they will blow up too. just look at top fuel they went to 1000 feet so they would not blow up and guess what they are blowing up at 1000 feet now . don't nascar motors last for hours at 9000 rpm and you cant make on live under 13 seconds. I think nhra picked a 1/4 mile and thats what it should be . I don't see them shorting the bonneville salt flats . just look at most of the cars that race 1/8 cars that are not inspected or pass tech. they are people trying to run 4000 hp car on no prep tracks or you got guys trying to run 2500 hp cars on 275 60 15 tires well guess what they are going to wreck. look at pro mod cars they got big tires same power on a prepped track and they run 1/4 mile and for you guys that think it is faster to run a 1/8 mile show how is it if cars let off at the 1/8 and go slow the other 1/2 mile on the race track and you are setting in the burn out box waiting on them to get off the track. but I think it should be 1/4 mile. if it goes to 1/8 mile whats next ?? be like kye Kelley you cant out 60 foot me. so everyone will race to the 60

Last edited by HEMI472; 07/08/18 04:20 AM.