Originally Posted By Sixpak340
Just wondering if you got to the bottom of this. I just had my Goodyear polyglas tires road force balanced and got some improvement. The increased rpm may bring out a tire balance issue that you didn't have previously. Let us know what you have found.

The sensation/issue is still there. The front slip yoke does have movement, but not a ton and it has not worsened.

I have put about 500 additional miles on the car since my last post. No change or increase in severity. What I have noticed is what seems to be a decrease in the grumble, or at least less noticeable, above 65 mph or 2400 rpm in 4th/OD. After that point, the light vibration/grumble seems much less pronounced. Starting to wonder more about the trans mount, too hard of motor mounts, or a bearing in the trans making some commotion at specific RPM in 4th/OD.

2016 Ram 1500 Crew Cab: 5.7, 65RFE, 4.56 gears with locker, Hemifever tuned, AFE intake, 87mm throttle body, JBA headers, 3" Flowmaster exhaust, split to dual 2.5" exits. 13.57 best ET so far.

Searching for new A or B Body Project!