Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your responses. Im sorry that this might sound like a really long response but here I go. I'm hoping to improve the handling and make the car a little more quick from a dead stop. Plus I really like the raked look of some of these cars that have been built up in the back end.

His and hers 69s,

Those parts look amazing ! That is just the look I will be going after. While I might not have the exact look (as you or someone else said bare metal parts) I would like to have it look the same while having some kind of rust protection like covering it in paint. If I can get my parts to look like those in your picture, I would be really happy.

My goal is to have one major area done each year. Like work on the engine compartment one year, front end the next, rear axle, etc. This way I can hopefully still take it out and enjoy it while also getting it cleaned up at the same time and hopefully not putting myself too much into debt with my credit card. I know my family will be giving me a lot of help with this as I've already told them to get me stuff for the car for holidays, birthday, etc. I'm eager to get to working on this and get this car looking amazing again.

Thanks,

Sam

inherited a 69 roadrunner from my grand pop.