Hello Sam and welcome to the RR world. Lol
Yer Done is supposed to be Year One. I have a friend local to me that I buy all my parts from. You should see if someone in your area does this and that would save you shipping costs. Ask around if you don't know who that person or business might be.

The front suspension should all be bare metal except for the lower arms and those have cosmoline on them. There is some stuff that needs special tools to work on but as you work thru it I am sure you will find someone that has them and can help you. Maybe find a local mopar club and join it and go from there.

As for what stuff should look like I use the Liftoff Hood Playground website as they have a project page with TONS of info and Photos. It's for only the 69 A12 RR and Superbees and they have done their research on those 2 cars. I am going thru a resto on a RR now also and I painted all my suspension stuff the bare metal colors to look stock. Eastwood Auto parts has paints, tools etc to help you with your car.

Hope that helps you some. Post a couple photos of the car and ask away on what you need to know. Good Luck Sam,
David