First, please excuse my lack of knowledge on this as I just inherited a 69 roadrunner which my grand pop bought new. He gave this to me on my 18th birthday back in Feb. and while the car is pretty beat up, it still has an awesome look to her. I can't express how surprised I was when my grand pop gave me the keys. I think I gave him a hug so big and hard that I heard a rib crack but he said he was ok. lol

Anyway, since this is my second car (non daily driver) I want to fix it up and make it look nice. My Dad's friend has a GTX which is a trailer queen but I don't think I'll be going that route. I want this to be a nice show car / cruise night car but at the same time, when I redo the front end and under carriage, I don't want to have that "rattle can black" which a lot of people seem to do or have undercoating all over the place.

So onto my question(s).... what color are the front end parts supposed to be? Will I need any special tools and if so, where can I get them from? Who is a good company to use? My Dad's friend told me to avoid Yer Done? Who is that company? I'm sure I'm asking too much of people on here with being a new guy and having all these questions, but I don't want to keep bugging my Dad's friend all the time. I'd like to do the work on the car myself and have something to be proud of and give my grand pop rides around now and then as a thank you for what he did for me.

thank you,

Sam

inherited a 69 roadrunner from my grand pop.