Originally Posted By Mopar Mitch
Tom -- you should eventually try to enter and compete in the SCCA Solo CAM nationals in Lincoln, NE. The class is only a "supplemental" additional class, but it will probably someday become a regular/standard class for the SCCA Solo Nats. You've established yourself as a top contender in your west-coast region... national competition typically brings the best of the best and results in a higher overall level of competition.

Getting the time off work, etc, is the issue for most people to attend such an event... many top drivers can't attend, but also, typically the best in the nation do attend in their quest to claim top honors. You deserve to attend... it'd be great to have you at the very top of the competition!

Mitch I completely agree, right now Mary Pozzi, Robby Unser, and Al Unser JR are signed up. I'm trying everything I can to get off work, the OK from the wife to spend the $$, and the car out there. I may have a chance to co-drive a car, which cuts down on the expense substantially, but it's a Mustang, and I don't think I would enjoy it nearly as much...

image.jpg