Hi Tom. Congratulations on your performance so far! Looking great. I have been running the Dart in CAM-T, and I am leading the points right now in the Sacramento chapter. Before we get too excited, note that there are only seven cars in the class so far, and one got no points (non spec tires I think)so no big deal, but good so far. As far as your rear side movement, it may be less than the pictures seem, but it it does promote oversteer on quick transitions, so you might visit the "tightening" idea. The problem I have found with the 73 style front sway bar is; none of the bars I have looked at, install at anything over 50%. They all seem to tie in to the std sway bar tabs, and that's no good. My bar is installed at 70%, and I wanted to try to improve that! It will take a VERY large bar to achieve the roll rate you want at 50%. I want to change to the 73 crossmember also, but it looks like I may have to go to a custom "race type" bar. (3 pc design). Take care, and thanks for making us proud. Rick.