Quote:

UGH It must be terrible to race all year long! Nice job it looks like you did very well overall considering almost 200(!) drivers.

Give us the strait poop here : Can you really catch the fast FS drivers in a 50yr old car? STF was FAST, was it a tight handling/momentum course?

my gut feeling has been that the CAM-T index is a bit too steep but then again I'm thinking leaf springs and not the unlimited blank-slate extent that the rules allow.

The index for CAM is certainly not fair compared to the other classes (particularly STF) in my opinion, but of course I have a 240HP leaf spring / torsion bar car, not a race car like the rules (almost) allow. The course was not overly tight at all, but didn't have any true straights either, but the last course last year was pretty wide open, and the Valiant beat them that day as well. I was fortunate enough to best all the late model muscle cars this day in FS, ESP, and CAM-C, the only exception being a very well driven BMW M3 who got me on his last lap. All that being said the Valiant is light and nimble now, changes direction beautifully, and if the next event has a slalom, I'll get the BMW as well....