Quote:

Quote:

So it was a reality check for both me and the Valiant this weekend. Going on the road and facing three of the very best drivers in our little sport with a 250HP 3250lb torsion bar and leaf spring car, I guess I was expecting too much. I wanted the Valiant (and myself) to be competitive, and realistically we just aren't at that highest level right now. Mary Pozzi with her 73 Camaro and Mike Maiers Mustang ran a best time Sat of 55.7. Hobaugh ran a 57.4 in the Wilwood Mustang. I ran a 58.4, which would have been good enough for 5th, except they add your best AM time to your best afternoon time so I finished 6th, just ahead of Gregg Blundells very fast Camaro. I know the Valiant is down on HP, but I also know I need to step up my driving....

Your times with the power you have are encouraging. It has been a bit of an education following this thread. Man - I need to get my car finished. Then practice my driving of course. Scott Smith needs to get out there and start running! He has a similar set up to yours and a bit more under the hood in a '68 that used to belong to Tim Werner.

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...part=1&vc=1

Scott doesn't own the Valiant anymore. I do.

Would have loved to have been out there, but have other priorities right now. Someday soon, I hope to take it out and autocross and track day it.

'67 is an abbreviation of 1967
67' is an abbreviation of 67 feet
They are not interchangeable.