Tom... If you're concerned with ride (such as stiff), then forget it. As I said, you are running on smooth surfaces during the autocross events... no need to be concerned about ride ... its not bad, its not unbarable to drive on the street (highway driving is best!).. In pylon racing, the car needs to be as flat as possible for best transient response... leaning takes away from the transient response... look at the C/Prepared cars.. the top cars in the country run far more stiffer setups than what you and I have.

Brian Barcia runs 1.18 TBs on his GT1/Vintage W2W road race 67 BCuda fastback... he could still go stiffer, but, he's balanced the stup and adjusts his driving accordingly.... he may eventually make future changes, such as 1.22 tbs from FF.

John Sandberg runs 1.14 tbs on his original owner street 67 BCuda fastback Formula S car.. ride is great (245-50-16 f/r, stiffened leafs, konis).

Needless to say, when driving on the "street", we have to avoid pot-holes, etc.. and choose the road that offer the smoother conditions. A few bumps here and there are barable, but we always want to avoid harsh roads. Highways are much smoother, in general, than "streets".

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!