Tom -- the ride with stiffer TBs area not jarring stiff with every nick in the road... there are ways to smoth the ride such as by simply adjusting the tire psi to a lower amount than what would be used during competition runs; or, for the "street", use a taller sidewall tire (I have 255-60-15 front, 275-60-15 rear for the "Street" cruising days).... and my 255-50-16 f/r HPDE/HSAX tires are just fine on the street/hwy (30 f, 28 r psi... competition 44 f, 40 r psi).

Ask anyone who has driven my car (1.24 TBs) on the street/hwy, as well as raced it, and they will tell you that the ride is fine... its not bad at all.. very enjoyable... very flat in handling and transient response.... very little lift/dive or lean. My Konis do a great job with the setup... I've played a lot with their adjustability over the past years to my satisfaction... granted, today there are other choices in preferred multi-adjustable shocks, and I'm actually considering them.

For the A-bodies, being lighter than the b/e bods, in my opinion from those i know with A-bods, a~1.14-1.18 TB is not a harsh ride at all on the street/hwy.

I've said many times before... don't be afraid of larger TBs... you'll realize any increase made over the factory stock size will be an improvement, then... if you start small you'll only come to realize that you probably should've gone larger.

If driving over rough roads/surfaces is the norm, then use a little softer TB (1.0~1.1), but if the typical and intended driving is on smooth non-bumpy surfaces (AX parking lots/airports, W2W road race courses, etc), then step up.. progressively you'll see the desired results.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!