Colonial Beach, no questions just run it.

For the other comment, what reality show is real, I have Info on one of them. I'll believe a phone camera any day over delayed TV coverage. [/quote]
Here's a trivia point for ya' - last time I was at Colonial Beach, it was still a 1/4 mile track and Jim Yates was bracket-racing a 4-speed BB Ford Maverick (way before his Pro Stock days). eek [/quote]
Wow, we are both older than dirt. It was originally called "Longfield" I ran there in the late sixtys-seventies, then again nineties early 2000. I remember the fuel funny cars running there, Stardust, Custom Body, Malcum Durmam. Stands thirty feet off the track and when they went by everybody's hair would be blown straight back and your eyes burning from the salt&peper, fun times. Bill Carrns from Budds Creek ran it then I think. Pits different now but track is the same [/quote]

I think that was when Todd Mack ran the Beech , Budds Creek and Aquasco ,for a short time.
the good old days

1971 duster twister 440, 3380#,509 M/P hyd,906's,full Exhaust,11.06@117.46 1/4,6.95@ 97.03 1/8,1.497 60ft.....