Originally Posted By MoparBilly
Eric
Don't worry about it. The reason no-one complained about Mad's Super Class post is that he has zero credibility on such matters so we skip over it. Jegs, Dave Conolly, Erica, TJ Jr. and a long list of other prominent racers have all ran the super classes. How popular would Golf be if it were simply a long drive competition? Two golfers step to the tee, and the one to hit the ball the farthest moves to the next round. Yep, hardly think that would have lasted very long!

72 Swinger,
Grow up! It was a bad crash, centrifugal forces encountered in a barrel roll are some of the worst that can happen to any car. I've always been nervous about bottles in the passenger's compartment, and mine are always in the trunk, even though it is a pain to mess with them back there.

I've had two buddies in high speed top end crashes in which the car exited the track and got tore up flipping through the dirt. Both broke stuff in places you would think was not possible, but both walked away, and that's what matters.

So what is your grand plan to fix drag racing? I didn't say kill all stupid (I mean super) class racing did I? No. I said stop it at National events.

Comprehension issues?

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston