Originally Posted By madscientist
Originally Posted By Eric
Originally Posted By madscientist
Originally Posted By Eric
So, do you REALLY think if I (or anyone else) paying money for a National event wants to see ANY super class racing you are nuking futs. You might think it's all that to you (I have done it and was bored to tears by it) but from a spectator point it's stupid.

So which is it? You race or just critic?

Does it matter?

Evidently you think I can't have an opinion on womens issues because I am a man, or can't have an opinion on war because I'm not a combet vet.

The truth is it's none of your business what I do, or how I form my opinions.

You ain't my wife or mother (mom, are you on the interwebz screwing with me again???) so I don't answer to you.

Have a nice day.

You're a special case my friend. I've noticed in more than one of your posts. I'm not being combative. Just curious as to what racing you enjoy since you have a dig for all of it.

How do I have a "dig" for anything? Because I see something wrong and say it, that's a bad thing?

For the record, I don't really enjoy racing all that much anymore. So much money, all the crap, poor shows for the money and no one says a thing about it, and when you do, you get publically flogged.

Think about it for a minute and it may come to you, but I doubt it.

And you are being combative cuz I don't play your game and answer to you. Get over it.

Mad Scientist, I agree with most all you say, right now all non professional racers run for their own benefit, not to put on any show, and they have pride in there cars. I liked Super Gas when it first came about because the all ran close to the breake out, then came the big engines with the top end charge,ruined it then. Just make them run with in a certain mph, better racing then imo. NHRA definitely needs to change something. I will not go to another national event because the cost to enjoyment is way off like Al said. The best racing I see now is at a little track 10 miles from me . On Friday nite is test and tune and almost always the big hitters show up for grudge racing, money flashed all around, people stirred to a frenzy. Takes me back forty years. Good to have an opinion, hang in there.