Originally Posted By Eric
Originally Posted By camastomcat
For those of you that don't know, Mad Scientist is, and will always be, a mad scientist. He had a small block 65 (I Think) Baracuda that would power to weight ratio, eat a lot of stuff alive back in the 90's and perhaps even now. He tries a lot of other stuff people won't, so don't sell him short. He got smart and quit, and keeps doing head work for only certain people, including me, and has other businesses. He is opinionated, wound up, but a pretty good guy all in all. He also knows how to make power with less than most, so give him some credit. He's also been a fan for as long as I've known him and been around the sport that long as well. There are a lot of people here that think only their opinion matters, whether they know what they are talking about or just spewing BS. As against street racing as I am, I enjoy watching the show. It fills the TV time taken up by so much drivel. Peace out!

I'm certainly not questioning his knowledge. And I'm sure he's really a good guy.

Tony your car looks great!! I would love to race you and check it out sometime. Take the right lane so I can see it in the wide view mirror behind me wink
so does yours, you know I was just kidding. don't talk no smack I'll have to finish my large cube SB and spank that hiny