Originally Posted By Al_Alguire
And some opinions are worth far less than other...Pa dump bump..

Not even gonna touch the comment of those drivers not moving up, it just shows your lack of understanding. If you understood the economics of things you may have a different opinion on your narrow minded outlook on things. Loose those horrible .90 classes and really watch the future of drag racing die. The are the engine that drive the economic model. Thankfully the NHRA understands that. All I can say is feel free to go check out the pits when they run.

BTW when was the last time you even attended a National event? How many in a year? What day do you typically go, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Have you EVER taken someone who is new to the sport or expose them to any other type of drag race event to help grow the sport? Just curious if you do anything to educate or expose more people to the sport, as many of us do. Or would you rather spend your time bashing the largest segment of racers who attend and support National Events.

I'd answer this if your opinion mattered to me.

I gave my opinion and didn't "bash" anyone. What I said was KILL PSM and stop "super" throttle sttop racing at National events.

Why are you not sniveling about PSB? You have no idea what I have done to promote the sport, who I have taken or how I have been/am involved.

If you think throttle stop racing is good for the sport, as a tool to make it grow, YOU are the problem.

As for drivers moving up...where else would they come frome? Modified eliminator was killed decades ago and Comp was kept around (lots of politics there) and just because Jeg, Connelly and others like throttle stop racing, what does that have to do with growing the sport, from a TV and spectator point of view? Not a damn thing. That's why Street Outlaws constantly and consistently has better rattings than NHRA crap broadcasts, with crap coverage of anything but fuel cars, the Force family and a smattering of PS with PSM slopped in. So if you want NEW viewers (and most likely new participants) YOUR way of thinking has got to go.

PA DUMPITY DUMP DUMP.

Last edited by madscientist; 08/03/15 04:57 PM.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston