Originally Posted By crabman173
We ( me , Todd M and 2 other well known builders in NC) swapped to the Superformance red seal--All 4 of us went a long while with NO leaks--then..He swapped to a black seal ( I would guess Victor) and said NO DIFF--kept on charging big $$ for it --OK, I don't care as long as it works then...all 4 of us have had leak issues again! I am NOT happy with that outfit!

crabman173, before you go attack my products, character, business and livelihood on an open web forum get your facts right! I never relayed ANY facts directly to you.

I did not “swap” to a black seal. Both the “black” Polyacrylate and the “orange” Viton seals have been discontinued. We have depleted our inventory of the Viton seal and have a limited inventory of the Polyacrylate seals available at this time.

No it is NOT a Victor seal.

The ONLY difference between the “black” Polyacrylate seal and the “orange” Viton seal we supply is the rubber compound, PERIOD!

So far as your claim to us still charging BIG $$ for the “black” Polyacrylate seal is a flat out lie. Without quoting prices I can honestly state our Polyacrylate seal sells for 40% LESS than it’s Viton counterpart. You do NOT purchase directly from Superformance Products therefore what you pay is between you and your supplier. I however call BS on your claim.

You’re not happy with my outfit? Well I’m not too thrilled with your comments.

OEM number.JPG
Same Chrysler OEM number