Quote:

at the very least i know the new transgender kit has more adjust ability than of stock, not say the stock can't be adjusted or made to be adjustable. And also i know what kind of usage/racing i want to do.

Quote:

The stock stuff can do well, but the level of adjustibility on our stuff is unreal.

This is the crux of the stock stuff, IMO. It isn't bad, it actually was great compared to its contemporaries back then, but its adjustability does not allow it to easily translate into modern specs where the best improvements lie. Can you modify it to get there, sure. Some of the newer pieces can get you there easier and faster.

We also can't discount the simple bling factor of new suspension systems that some people want. I'm sure any of us could point to four digit horsepower parking lot cruisers we have seen. The simple desire to want something shiny or new doesn't discount the desire and make it invalid. Its not our place to judge anyone who prefers the new coil over set ups as posers compared to someone willing to work with the stock junk to make it functional. Really, who cares what they use. Whether that use is driving to a parking lot to sit and polish the fender or driving to a parking lot to tear up asphalt, at least they are both out there taking pride in their vehicle.