Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You guys can argue this to death but I will say this, again, I am NOT a racer of any kind, there is absolutely NO WAY you could tune a stock suspension and get the level of handling I got on my 69 Dart when I installed a Hotchkiss TVS ! M

Actually, that's what you did. The Hotchkis setup is based on the stock setup.

Thank you.

Hotchkis is stock based. RMS and XV are not.

It may be based on stock but it is wayyy different! Upper arms have a different angle, rear springs are different, frame connectors were NEVER even considered from the factory so I have to respectfully disagree .
I do agree on the RMS being all or none, I do have one of those in my GTX as I mentioned.

UM, no they aren't. The A body Hotchkiss upper arms have not different geometry than any other arm that adds caster. Same with the rear springs. The "geometry" change is in the front spring hanger which is raised. The original Mopar circle track manuals explained this in detail 30+ yrs ago. The bottom line is the factory style works well when the right parts are chosen. Most do not have the knowledge to pick proper parts from the aftermarket, hence the popularity of "total solutions"