Quote:

Quote:

It went 124mph at 10.84...

The Wallace Racing calculator says 124 mph at 3480 lbs is 531 flywheel horsepower. ET is 540 hp

Both ET AND MPH are way way down. Just a high side ignition miss wont bring back that much missing ET. ET is all made up in the eigth mile. Who specd the cam, and what are all the numbers on the head CFM, just not the "big" number?

I don't understand Why your asking about the cam??

Drag, states that its laying down in third and sometimes in second.

Until That's , straightened out, you can forget about the cam numbers for now.

EDIT, also I haven't seen a 60 ft. number yet. That would be another good indicator of what may be going on. If its soft too, then yes, something other then fuel delivery will be the problem.

How they selected the cam, why they selected THAT cam, and how they mated it with the heads, will provide some more information about the total package.I have seen cams kill combinations. I dont think that is the " only" thing wrong here, but I am curious as to a few things. Ive certainly seen MSDs fail, thats for sure.I normally see them just die, or simply misfire. Not really " lay over" First time for everything, thats for sure.

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.