Quote:

It lays over on the top end after shifting to 3rd, and even sometimes at the top of 2nd....

So at a race weight of 3480lbs, and a best trap speed of 124mph, what do you guys calculate? 660hp seems pretty close to me.

I know last year when it ran 10.84 there was another .10 in it of I sealed the carb to the hood.

I keep wondering about the MSD box though....

You say you almost have the motor out of the car. leak it down and then concentrate on fixing the fuel delivery problems My 518 C.I. 400 stroker made 727 HP on the dyno the last time I tested it, that motor ran 9.993 at 134.6 MPH at 3450 lbs with me in the car on Oregon 91 octane non ethanol pump swill through the full exhaust exiting at the rear bumper with the air cleaner on I di have a bunch of fuel delivery gremlins when I built the car, I used a BG 500 fuel filter(10 micron) between the pump and the gas tank Once I bought and used a LM1 wide ban I was able to idemtify it going lean at the hit of the throttle, it would still run mid tens at 127.= MPH It ran better when I fixed the fuel system, low tens at 128 + MPH Fix the obviuos(SP?) first after fixing the fuel delivery I hopped it up by using bigger and better heads, it went faster again

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)