I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to a number of people that were instrumental in making last weekend's experience so very special.

First I need to thank Stewart Pomeroy for pushing the right buttons in my head and dangling this carrot in front of my eyes. Without Stewart's efforts, much of the Missile's history - both photographic and verbal - would probably have disappeared once Dick Oldfield and I were firmly planted in terra firma. Thanks to his efforts, that will not happen. Stewart has been the most wonderful host I could ask for - opening his home and his wonderful network of Mopar contacts to myself and my wife Lynn. I owe you Stewart!!!

Next I would like to thank Andy Caldwell and Penny Anderson for putting on one terrific show. This is a first class event that warms this northerner's heart. I also appreciate the hospitality shown to Lynn and myself by everyone in Melbourne.

Lastly, I would like to thank Ben Donhoff for allowing me access to the MOPAR MISSILE. After 35 years the old girl looked mighty fine. She is older and a little different here and there but aren't we all. Ben, thank you for keeping the MOPAR MISSILE spirit alive. Take care of that old girl, treat her right and she take take care of you too.

I did have an ear to ear grin when Ben let me fire that girl up. It brought back lots of memories. That car has a piece the soul of every person who laid hand on her back in those days. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about Don Carlton, Dickie Oldfield, and that great car.

Thank you for the best day I have had in many, many years.

Joe Pappas
MOPAR MISSILE