Quote:

Quote:

I know that Kevin Christner would want this thread to continue. He was instrumental in getting it going and out of respect for him, his efforts, and his enthusiasm - I will do so. He had asked me to try to get Dick Oldfield involved as well. I had spoken with Dick briefly about that a few weeks ago without a real yes or no but rest assured that if I cannot answer one of your questions - I know that Dick will help me out. I speak with him quite often (he's retired and I still work so I fund his Social Secruity...he owes me)so we can get answers.

I will be in Melbourne Florida next weekend at the MOPAR SWAP MEET and will once again lay my hands on the MOPAR MISSILE Duster that was driven by Don Carlton during our pretty successful 1973 Season. It is currently owned by Ben Donhoff who I believe lives somewhere in Florida. Between myself and Stewart Pomeroy, we plan on taking a lot of photos to document the current status of the car and hopefully we can find a way to share some of those with you.

Joe,

I am the chairman of Mopar Super Swap X. It is honor and privilege to have both you and Stewart come to our clubs swap meet next weekend, and hopefully share some great stories about Don Carlton and the Missile program.

Ben Donhoff is a friend of mine and lives in Melbourne. I think it is great that Ben will be bringing the Missile out to share with everyone. I hope I get to meet and thank you and Stewart personally for coming to our meet.

I never got to meet Kevin (I was hoping to at the meet) but I know you along with many of us are hurting with his loss. I hope next weekend will spark the "Mopar Enthusiam" in all of us that Kevin seemed most famous for. I know he seemed to bring alot of his enthusiam to many topics here on this board and it was much appreciated.

If you need anything let me know!

Andy,

Thanks for the note. I am looking forward to being in Melbourne and meeting Ben and yourself. For me, seeing the old Duster will be very emotional. That car represents much more to me than what people may think. See you next weekend.

Joe Pappas
MOPAR MISSILE