Quote:

You have not convinced me or too many other people that your right just stubborn but you're young you'll learn you can't always win. I believe the only shunt here is the one between your ears you don't even recognize sarcasm when you read it.

I started out this discussion with all due respect. Its dwindled now.

Its not a question of winning and losing, its a question of helping someone diagnose their car properly the first time without causing further damage.

Why are you not convinced? I gave you simple examples to try. The battery charger one did not work in your case,but I can assure you in many it will. I also gave you the one with disconnecting the alternator output one. If youre still not convinced, read the arcticle again. It clearly states what NOT TO DO.

What else do you need?

the only thing between my ears is mush, but somehow the ears have stayed open enough for the mush to absorb alot of info.

was that all sarcastic? Its hard to tell when its done in type.

Grasping at straws??? Get outta fantasy land and into reality!!

go check your alternators ripple pattern. Do you know how?

Chrycos are remarkably better at surviving this type of mechanic abuse compared to other makes. Good thing since you worked on them!

Maybe you can show me something that says you should disconnect your battery while running to test your alternator?????So far, Ive said not to, other people have said not to. The only one that says its ok is you. The engineer hasnt quite figured it out yet, but hes close!

Show me some facts!! Youre the only guy that believes youre right

lets see it!

Last edited by 5537SG; 05/26/05 04:44 PM.