Quote:

There you go again. We are talking about old cars not new computer cars. Make up your mind. And my credenals consist of a Chrysler master mecahnics certificate that I earned before you were old enough to go to school. And it is recognized here. The end!

Here I am again, tell me whats different about a new car and an old car??? tell me! Id like to know! Is there a magical mystery date somewhere?

youre talking electrical, and Im talking electronic! they merged around the time of "transistorized ignition, and electronic voltaage regulators, and the transistor radio" These are all after you got your master chryco tech status!

an IC (integrated circuit) is an IC !!! which if you read back to my first post on this, youll see that I mentioned any IC was at risk by using these dinosaur methods of diagnostics.

maybe you should renew your credentials, they seem expired to me. afterall, thats before calculators had been invented, and man landed on the moon. So much more has since been learned! I encourage you to explore it.

and the facts are whats recognized here!

have a great day!