My neighbors are somewhat Cool! I had a good friend that lived across the street but he passed away a few years ago, he loved my car he`d run over every time he would hear me start it. He had a Ford show./cruise truck I helped him with. I`m still friendly with his widow. He told me he heard the guy behind him in his backyard complaining about me once, this is the same guy that my late friend told me he could hear him hitting his wife on occasion and he sent an anonymous letter to my other neighbor ( she`s 91 and lives alone) that he didn`t like how she kept her yard. Dirtbag! Then theres the other neighbor across the street who has two driveways but parks in the street making it hard to back my trailer in, he stands at the door and watches me struggle backing in. My next door neighbor as I said is 91 , I do her garbage to the curb, snow removal and landscaping, on the other side are foreigners that don`t maintain their yard but I don`t bother with them. Behind me is a guy I only see once or twice a year if we`re out on our deck and he`s out we see him over the fence but not much, he`s a nice guy also. next to him is a nut case that runs the diesel generator in his garage at Ten O`clock at night to run his electric weedwacker doing his trimming in the dark, he also cuts his grass then, he does some wierd things! Although my car has mufflers its still pretty loud, so I have self imposed curfews to keep everybody happy in my hood.

Last edited by 11secdart; 03/11/12 12:29 PM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV