My neighbors on the right are awesome, keep a golf course lawn and never have an attitude, they just enjoy doing it. They have three generations in the house and all help out with firewood and work on an old flathead lawn tractor all the time.

Across the street the guy has a 8 second chevy II, T bucket, and a street/strip ford lighting. He helps out with another guy's serous race effort and they're at atco every weekend. We like to peek at each other's projects. Next to him is a guy with a 59 caddy and a couple old harleys.

I share a double driveway with a couple that's trying to get an unreasonable amount for their house (for sale) and having a hod rod neighbor doesn't fit into the wife's fantasy about her suburban life. The house on the other side of them is abandoned! They have two trucks and a minivan and resent my using my driveway for parking so they can't use it to shuffle their cars around.

I used to lend the husband tools, help them with snow removal, and my wife even used to give them home made cookies once in a while. Then without any notice they called the township to complain about all my 'abandoned vehicles'. All my cars/trucks are running, driving, registered, and insured. The only time I broke ordinance was when I pulled the motor out of my swinger and left it in front of the garage for one week. A week later I put the new motor in (in the garage) and it was back on the road. They never said anything about it. Then the township came in the dead of winter and made me prove everything was legal. It was last winter when we had a foot of snow, and my demon was BURIED. What a pain in the butt. It's not my fault that my treasure looks like junk to them. It's not like I have an 80's camaro on blocks in front of my house with grass gone to seed! It made it even more fun that the inspector is the wife's friend, and drives a smartcar...

Screw those neighbors. I still try to be a good neighbor and kill them with kindness, but inbetween 9am-9pm I am sure to make as much noise as I want. I can't wait till they move.