Tory, Also as I have stated earlier, I think its great another Mopar guy is trying to help provide parts to the mopar crowd

But if its just another K frame with the same old Bumpsteer and Akerman problems as some others in the past, its just a shiny piece of rigging thats not worth two dead flys.

Before I would Buy ANY K frame Id want to make sure those issues were figured out.

I asked a simple question about the appearence of incorrect ackerman. Your answers dont give me much confidence, Your answers were

1. The ackerman seems fine.

2. I copied it from a A arm assembly from the A.R.T. catalog. And its right. If mines wrong thiers is wrong.

No offense meant, but the above answers just mean you dont know.

If the first pic of the steering arm/ball joint piece is Correct/Current then I can tell you without a Doubt sitting here in my chair that your Ackerman is not only incorrect , its Reversed.

If it means anything to you, it took me about 5 years making adjustments to really figure out ackermann. I knew what it was but didnt know how to adjust it.

As anyone whos done it can attest, building a k frame rack steer setup is a education in bump steer and ackerman. Lets not forget steering inclination axis.

If your going to try and market a K frame you really should be able to answer questions like how much bump steer it has in fraction" and the amount ackerman it has in degrees if need be.

The answer, It seems fine!!, doesnt cut it for Me That might be fine enough for others.

I am really sorry if the above seems harsh, I dont mean it to be. But things like Bump steer and Ackerman Really, Really need to be addressed and asked about.

Anyways, keep up the Build, mike