Quote:

Good Morning!!! First of all I didn't go anywhere, been here the whole time watching these threads and the nonsense being said. I'll address any questions you have, I'm not afraid, I wouldn't have put this on if I was.

And yes, I did put this on asking for questions/comments, didn't put it out to sell, maybe some of you are confused there. Maybe if I spent more time on these forums talking about building a K Member instead of doing it, I would understand all these threads. Guess that's where I'm different, the talkers will just talk and the do-er's will just DO!!!

Ok that being said, there are a bunch of guys that are showing interest and asking questions. Yet you post the above post just BS'ing around the actual questions the guys are asking. Typical salesman.

You say you didn't put it out to sell???

Earlier you say the company is

Quote:

STR-Small Time Racing. Have this in my own personal car, went 9.60's at 140 mph.

And then you say this

Quote:

The K Member with rack is 27 pounds total, you use your stock spindels, keeping your own brake system. Working on pricing.

Sounds like you're looking to market this. If that's the case, there are a ton of questions guys are asking that you aren't answering. What is so hard about answering the questions? You say you're here watching the thread

I built my own K frame and learned alot on the way. I'd like to hear answers as well just to know and see how you arrived at your point. I've been 114 mph in the 660 with no issues. But I do have some small ackerman issues, but really doesn't bother me cause it's a drag car.

Oh by the way our 660 is on glare ice

SDG Motorsports
Hellcat Demon and Redeye Supercharger CNC Porting
https://www.sdgmotorsports.com/