Quote:

Everyone's in the K-member business now.

I already have one and am perfectly capable of making my own. But, that said I would be hard pressed not to buy one from Bob's Pro Fab. A video of the suspension in action and watching Donald Carter's Dart is all the proof I need. '

THIS K-MEMBER MAY BE THE CATS MEOW BUT, I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FOR A FRONT SUSPENSION BASED ON PRICE. It may not be cheaper, just saying.

There is nothing on a race car that can get you in trouble quicker than a geometry problem in front suspension. Before buying I would ask him to video tape as Bob did the front suspension where you can see the A-arm, spindle and tire in motion over hard bumps and hard takeoffs. Also whatch it when the car backs up. This particular front K-member looks a lot like old designs already out there. I would be curious as to what is different about it.

Unlike the Crap you recommened in the past from High Speed Welding in Chicago, Very Well could have killed myself or Totaly Trashed my car, speaking of bump stear my rack and strut has none plus car steers like a ship.