Quote:

I could be wrong here, but it sounds like you just demonstrated that a GTX with all drums brakes as poorly as a big honkin diesel truck.

Nobody is going to say that big honkin diesel trucks are unsafe to drive, because they are driven like big honkin diesel trucks... or at least I hope they are.

No I just demonstrated that a GTX with all drums brakes as WELL as my brand new, 4 wheel disk equipped Ram pickup.

....and hopefully the GTX is driven like a drum brake GTX too.

Feets;

- Don't worry about me; I'm quite happy driving my "poor widdle truck" as you call it.

Obviously some of you guys just can't get your head around the point I was making: There is nothing inherently unsafe about driving around a '60's car with properly set up drum brakes as long as you don't think you're in a Viper.

Oh, and your '92 Ram has horrible brakes compared to a 3rd gen truck.....maybe you need a new truck and you wouldn't have crashed?

Anyhow, I'm done with this one: anyone who can't understand what I've been saying isn't going to at this point.

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]