It's the total package of suspension, brakes and tires that make the cars funner to drive & safer to enjoy.

I put the 11 3/4 police/taxi rotors with quality pads on the front and Dr Diff's 2007 Mustang Cobra R discs on the rear of my 1968 & 1970 Barracudas.

I've had the '68 out for thorough field testing and the package of upgrades has paid off with huge dividends in both fun and safety.

It's the brakes working with the combo! Bigger tires, swaybars, frame connectors, Koni's and these relatively small disc brakes transformed my '68 into daily driver that is not only vastly safer to drive, but way more fun on this wonderful system of roads we have here in the states.

The '68 had fully rebuilt 9 inch drums when I got it. I drove it for 3 weeks like that, and almost wrecked it three times because it just didn't want to stop at normal speeds. I suppose I was driving like I drive modern cars, but it just wasn't in the same legue as the rest of the cars on the road with those tiny drums.

I've yet to encounter another car or driver on the road that will even attempt to stay with it into the twisties. I know they are out there, but after driving over Highway 88 in the Sierra's from Nevada to California and from San Jose to Santa Cruz over Highway 17 dozens of times, no one has even come close to staying with that old slant 6 a-body in when the road gets twisty.

I know there are plenty of guys, gals and cars out there that could smoke me, but I haven't run into them yet. I'm just saying what a nice, well-thought-out, Moparts educated guy can do with our old cars. Thanks for the schooling Team Moparts!

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)