I dont have the guys et's but when I owned my sons Dart back in the late 90's I got into a little street race with my buddies 440 65 Ply. He had ported 906 heads with the MP.528 cam. It used a TM7 intake with an 850 DP. I believe it was about 10.5 comp with the normal headers and it had 3.91's. Now this guy was one of the guys who thinks because his car has more in it then a car of less build that his car is automaticly faster. Because his buddies car had run high 11's with a very close built 440. So we got next to each other with alot of open road in front of us at the redlite. He eased out and laid into it and the 383 Dart put it all over him. I pulled 2 car lenths on him before I hit 60 mph and was still pulling on him when I let out. When we got to the Burger King my other buddy says to me..........you just rocked his world because he thought his car would run easy 11's. The best the .484 cammed 383 Dart ran was 12.31 @ 110 so I told him he dont have an 11 second car. It didn't run 15's but it may have been a low 13 car at best. And I agree if done right it could have been an easy low 12 car. Funny how some people really have no idea how good or bad a combo can run. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 12/16/07 10:41 PM.