Please note that the NOS grille frame sits in the NOS nose opening like it is supposed to.

That's .......A matched set, should have no issuses there, just FYI, about 2 or more years ago when I discussed SB grille frames with Jack McGaughey, as he was contemplating making them, and I was already tooling for them, we discussed the problems with forming them, requirements, etc.....Jack wasn't surprised, just amazed at the variations in measurements from the more than several originals he had on hand, plus others he had measured when he had access to them,......he was curious on how I arrive at a "finished", or finialized deminsion to begin tooling for a part,.....and it's like I mentioned in an earlier post,.....you choose the median of all recorded deminsions you have access to, used or NOS

I remember a decade or more back when I tooled up for Daytona grille frames, I made the mistake of using an NOS grille frame, that I borrowed, the first half dozen grille frames went in the trash heap, along with the prints and tooling, because they didn't fit any nose,original or rebop, they were to short in coverage by 1/4" top to bottom, luckly I didn't release any out at the time!,.......I always made it a habit of test fitting parts, before produceing them, but I too fall victim of assumeing NOS parts fit, because their NOS,....Most of the time they do, but.....you never know until your assembling the entire assy, if it's going to have issuses?