Originally Posted by CMcAllister
Originally Posted by tboomer
I agree with Wes. Try to get your money!

Man has a business to worry about. Can't fly across the country and kick a guy's ass. And doing it the right way will cost more than the heads. Sucks, but that's how it is.

Bingo!

A few years ago we sent out a $3000 order with a Stroker kit and some other stuff. Even sent it signature required. Fedex shows it's delivered and signed for. Guy says "I never got it." Takes us to small claims court in (Indiana I think..) We have to hire a lawyer (state law). We lose in court because we can't provide actual physical proof we physically placed it into his hands (apparently the Fedex signature doesn't count.) Lawyer says, "Sorry you lost, here's my bill for $1,900.

A year and a half later, we get on online order for a replacement piston. The name sounds familiar. It was the guy who sued us. Ordering a replacement piston for the stroker kit he "never received." We called him up and told him we found it pretty interesting that he needed a replacement piston for a stroker kit that was never received. He tried to play dumb at first and then knew he was caught and hung up on us. We cancelled the order. Joys of doing business! Really 99% of people are great, but there are a few bad apples.