Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Originally Posted by 440sourcedotcom
Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

So you didn’t answer my question. Is it heading to court

No, not going to waste our time flying to Michigan to chase after a thief. Karma can do what it's going to do. When Jeff ran Modern, we did business for 7 or 8 years before he passed away from cancer. He probably ported a dozen pallets (50 heads/pallet) for us. Then, after Bob took over, he did at least 3 or 4 pallets before he just decided to "re-appropriate" the last pallet for himself. And since then, (of course we had to find another CNC shop,) we've done hundreds more heads. And will do thousands more in the future. We've sold over 15,000 Stealth heads, many of them CNC ported. So he's missed out on huge money. Stepping over $100 bills to steal a few pennies. When he could have been buried in work, now he'll never see another cent from us, ever. And CNC porting charges aren't cheap. There's a reason that every set of CNC ported heads sells for $1000 more than a non ported set. You never get ahead in the long run by being dishonest.

So the honest customers will pay more to make up for the unpunished thieves. Sounds like a great plan to me. Thanks.

I don't think that is what he said at all. You seem to have made a pretty rash assumption.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost coming soon!
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.