Originally Posted by moparts
As of today 440 source is still waiting on any communication back from MCH

Also why I dug up this old thread is that Gary at Larry’s Machine is having the same problem

He sent a set of Indy small block heads for Cnc , which Modern already has a program for , but now no communication

Either on answering the phone or email

So is there anyone local to Modern that wants to make some money in stopping by Modern and picking up those heads and shipping them back to CT ??

And yes Larry’s Machine will gladly pay a recovery fee for doing so , send me a PM if interested or able to help

And I am sure Brandon at 440 Source would be interested on the same deal

Yes, we sent Bob at Modern Cylinder head a pallet of 50 Stealth heads to CNC port in April of 2018. That's $25,000 worth of heads. After about a year went by, our phone messages and emails got no response. We offered to just pay to ship them back if he didn't want to do the work, or we were happy to pay him for any of the work he already did, or anything like that. There was just no response. We've gotten calls from customers telling us they have bought a set of CNC ported Stealth heads directly from him, so maybe he is just selling the heads directly and keeping 100% of the money. If anyone is local in the Michigan area and would like to get our heads back (assuming they still are there) we'll throw in a free stroker kit for you.