Originally Posted by GY3
Originally Posted by cudadoug
Originally Posted by GY3
Wow, kinda like you guys never answering my e-mails when your balancer I bought from you came apart?! work

Lol! KARMA calling on line 1. Doh...

The sad part is, I've been a big proponent of 440Source (here and on Facebook) for a long time and use their heads, water pump housing, water pump, oil pan/pickup and other parts. I run the snot out of their stuff and have put together a pretty fast/reliable street car with their parts.

I really didn't expect them to do anything about it but a response after spending thousands of $ and referring thousands more their way would have been nice!

On the other hand Bob at Modern Cylinder Head answered my email and had my heads ported and sent back to me within 2 weeks!

I think it is pretty clear which business will never get another dime of my money!

I am sorry you sent an email that was not responded to, however it was likely a technical glitch, not an affront on your personal character. Kim Burns was in charge of technical emails, and he retired last month after more than 14 years on the job here. I am not familiar with your situation, but it's likely that we either never received the email, it went into junk mail for some reason, or it was on one of those days where we get hundreds of emails and it just got lost in the mix somehow. In any case, we have a tech line that is staffed 40 hours a week with real people willing to help, you could have easily picked up the phone at any time and given us a call and someone would have been here to address your concern.