Originally Posted by justinp61
Originally Posted by Sammy
Originally Posted by Transman
Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass
But Tman .. doesn’t what happened to 6paker say an awful lot ?

What happened to 6pakdakota should be expected.

He doesn’t own any materials at MCH.

I’m not picking any sides or looking for a fight.
Look at it as a juror - plaintiff vs. defendant.

Seems pretty peculiar that a business would “keep” $25K of inventory from a customer and not reply to any calls or emails from that customer.

You are always going to get a dissatisfied customer now and then - he’ll, look at Indy.

Bad news travels fast. How many guys have dealt with MCH with no issues - a bunch.

Being a MCH customer since 2002, I have bever, ever experienced a problem. Neither Jeff or Bob ever asked me for money up front and always got me my heads back in less than a month.
I'm hoping that this isn't a start of something bad like Shady Dell.
I do know Nob is way over his head, busy.
He needs help but I don't think he wants to hire anyone for some reason.

If that's the case wouldn't it be better to turn away work? Why risk your business?

You would think so. What has worked for me lately for most shops I s to bring a written document in outlining what has been dropped off, what work is to be performed with the estimated cost of parts and labor. Take pictures of the parts in front of the person accepting the parts. And clearly state the value of the the parts being dropped off. Lastly, what will happen if the deadline is passed, such as, “I’ll be back for my parts whether the job is done or not”. All this means nothing if the shop disappears in the middle of the night but that rarely happens without some flags.

Last edited by Transman; 05/01/21 06:11 PM.