PART-1
=====

Alright you guys...more info! Took a while because there were some additional delays in getting the stuff shipped...

I got Mike's correction kit, I had also returned the on-center W2 rocker arm shaft to HS and they graciously agreed to replace that with the 0.100" offset shaft (plus the price difference, which is to be expected).

In short: Mike @B3 did say that "some lift would be lost, but geometery would be much better". I agree, the numbers tell the story, you be the judge whether the anticipated benefits of one (better geo) outweigh the disadvantege of the other (lost lift).

These photos are a series of @seat and @max_lift captures of where the rocker arm roller is. I have this done for both the INTAKE and EXHAUST valves because as you see later on, there is a significant difference between the two when you assess the results of B3's adjustment kit.

INTAKE VALVE

1) corrected @seat
[Linked Image]

2) corrected @max_lift
[Linked Image]

3) corrected @seat WITH lash cap
[Linked Image]

4) corrected @max_lift WITH lash cap
[Linked Image]

EXHAUST VALVE

1) corrected @seat
[Linked Image]

2) corrected @max_lift
[Linked Image]

3) corrected @seat WITH lash cap
[Linked Image]

4) corrected @max_lift WITH lash cap
[Linked Image]

Now here is where it's going to get a little "techie!" lol

So how do I compare the NEW (corrected) config to the AS-IS (un-corrected)?

I literally built a tracking spreadsheet where for each configuration I measured:
1) raw lobe lift
2) @valve lift for the as-is
3) @valve lift for the corrected
4) @valve lift for the corrected + lash cap extra

I've attached the spreadsheet (Lotus 1-2-3), so if you want take a look at that.

EDIT
====
For whatever reason, could be Moparts server, not sure, but not all the image links were showing. So I split this large single post into two separate sections.

Last edited by Diplomat360; 04/05/22 08:30 PM. Reason: Split of the large post into two sections