The rocker arm to valve tip alignment is the next objective...or rather obtaining the best-fit and least lost motion.

Here are the vitals:
1) W2 Race Econo heads - so long valve (2.980" by MP's specs) but with cast-in pedestals

2) Valves
INTAKE - Manley 11702-8, 2.02" intake, 11/32" stem, 5.240" long - Pro-Flo Severe Duty Series, W2 Long Valve
EXHAUST - Manley 11703-8, 1.60" exhaust, 11/32" stem, 5.255" long - Race-Flo Severe Duty Series, W2 Long Valve

3) Rocker Arms - Harland Sharp W2 Econo 1.6 ratio rocker arms: S70026WEK, which use the on-center shaft and since they are configured for the Econo heads they use the saddle mounts (like the factory head setup)

The cam lobe lift is .365/.362, so that ends up being about 0.584/0.579 at the valve.

The problem I am encountering is as follows:

1) with the valve on the seat, the rocker arm roller is somewhat past the center of the valve
2) at full lift the rocker arm roller is nearly 2/3 through the valve tip, maybe even more?
3) if I manually push the rocker further (checking spring only, so easy to do this) the roller eventually comes back to the center of the valve, but that happens at nearly .750-.800 lift
4) I tossed on a lash cap (0.080" thick) to see if that would change things, and at least visually it appears that the roller did move back towards the center a little

I reached out to Mike @B3, hopefully I'll hear from him sometime next week.

In the meantime, I'm curious what you guys make of it?

Here are the pics: at seat and max_lift with just the valve tip and with the lash cap.

sweep_seat.jpgsweep_max_lift.jpgsweep_seat_lash_cap.jpgsweep_max_lift_lash_cap.jpg