OK, a few updates gents!

@Cab_Burge is right on having to source a couple of solid lifters. I tried what @B1MAXX suggested (which I was also contemplating as a possible Plan-B) to see if I could toss a few washers into the hydraulic lifter I have, but the tie-bar rivet prevents me from being able to remove the inner plunger body, and without me being able to do so I cannot turn that lifter into a solid.

So I've got a pair soaking up in an "oil bath" (LOL) to see if I can basicaly get them pumped-up enough to act as a solid (which they should do given that I only have the checking spring pressure acting against it).

Alright, so I haven't forgotten @B1MAXX's request: as soon as I have this lifter thing sorted out I'll get some pics of the roller patter on the valve tip.

In the meantime, Mike (B3) and I have been emailing this week. I've provided him with all the info and he's given me some recommendations, one of which is to move to a 0.100" offset shaft. I did these calculations on my own as well (there is a good description of what you are aiming for in the Rocker Geometry" article by Jim Miller in the Apr-Jun 2010 issue of Engine Professional) and came up with an adjustment figure. Mike is pretty tight-lipped about his numbers, which I suppose I understand, although I'm going to get his kit regardless because that's the quickest path for me TODAY to get to better geometry.

Back to the rocker shaft story...what I have right now is the on-center one that came with my HS rocker kit. I called HS yesterday and talked to Randy there. He is willing to exchange the shafts I got for the 0.100" offset ones, and I think I should be able to use these with Mike's setup (waiting for Mike to confirm).

Also in the meantime, I have an original set of MP blue W2 rocker arms here (the kit) so I'm going to spot-check the shafts that were supplied with that kit, not sure if they are offset or on-center? That is the MP P4876343 kit I'm talking about. Will toss these on and do a comparative set of photos so I can post here as well. It'll make for a good compare of the MP stuff vs. HS setup.

Final remark re: this whole combo...LOL

@Gtxxjon: you are absolutely right in your statement, and to those who at least somewhat understand the valvetrain component relationship this is no surprise. However, I will tell you this: it's extremely dissappointing to see that numerous parts which are sold as "W2 Long Valve Race Head" ready quite simply are NOT! I suppose we probably all already knew this to be the case, especially as applicable to the MP sourced stuff...it still stings though, especially when I am all too aware of the fact that my current W2 setup is top-dollar I have ever spent on a SB Mopar valvetrain!