Yes, I will give him a call next year when I also have a little more data.

My plan for next year is to figure out what curve and O2 numbers produce best MPH (i have one in each collector now) and then work on cylinder to cylinder balance using individual O2's.

One thing I will add, and this may have just been a fluke, but I had two identical runs....same 60ft, same 1/8 et and 1/4 et. to the .001. the mph was within 1/2 mph. never had that and I've been at this a while off and on. I thought I'd try his carbs looking to reduce the lean spike on the shift....the lean spike is still there, but to a lesser degree and it does feel different on the shift. Maybe there's a consistency benefit to higher signaling carbs.

I have to add that it was a good idea for you to explain how your twin blades functioned as far as signal strength goes. I had always assumed they were more geared towards just higher airflow in 4150 bolt pattern limited classes. I will keep them in mind for any future projects.

Thanks for your input on this forum.

Thanks for the insight. This forum has been a pleasure... I encourage you to expand your samples (# of runs) to formulate the best outcome. My goal with the twin blades was to combine high-signal with high flow because of the physics involved with a carburetor. The list of builders that understand this is growing and it's been enjoyable to see the results from racers. You're going about this correctly... Best of luck.